Friday, February 10, 2012

17th Hot Air Balloon Festival

I hadn't had a chance to witness the amazing 16th Hot Air Balloon Festival last year to the fact that i am lazy enough to those kind of things. But since I now have time, money & energy, I wanna do this year. 

This is my first-ever Hot Air Ballon Fiesta . I must say that I had a great time looking up in the sky though weather is really hot.
Le me, Nicole & Camz

On our way to Clark @SCTEx


Ticket cost P200

The highlight of the event.. HOT AIR BALLOONS

Le me wearing 10kg. Army suit

Le me & Nix at Close-up Fresh Blast Challenge

Giant Kite


All in all, it was so amazing. Till next year and I'll make sure to be there even before the sun rises up because I wanna see them all fly!

Some helpful TIPS about the things you should bring during the event:

NEWS PAPER - incase there are no seats available
UMBRELLA/HAT/SUNGLASSES - to avoid direct sunlight 
SUNBLOCK - for sun protection
TOWEL,EXTRA SHIRTS, MAKE-UP KIT - to freshen up
Drinks/light snacks - when you feel thirsty or hungry
MONEY -for traspo, food, drinks or souvenir
CELLPHONE- to update on FB, tweet and envy people :)))
CAMERA -the most important thing to bring..to capture memories ;)

THESE are the essentials that you have to have 

No comments:

Post a Comment