Friday, August 17, 2018

My Korean Visa Application Experience (First Timer)

I got a text from the agency telling me that our visa application has been granted with single entry valid for 59 days! I can't believe that prayers and feeling positive will make my dreams possible.
I just want to share my experience for applying Korean Visa as a first timer traveling abroad.



Here are the situations:
I will be with my mother (housewife) and my sister who just got hired last 05 July 2018, no ITR, no Bank Certificate and Bank Account.

Highlighted one are my REQUIREMENTS  (Employed)

1. Application Form
2. 1 piece of Passport size colored picture
3. Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
4. Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)

5. Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years (If applicable only)
6. Original Certificate of Employment
(must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number(cell-phone number is not allowed), HR e-mail address)
7. Original Personal Bank Certificate
(must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB)
8. Bank Statement
(original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months)
9. ITR(Income Tax Return) or Form 2316 Copy
10. Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)

Mom's Requirements:
  • Application Form
  • 1 piece of Passport size colored picture 
  • Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
  • Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)

Sister's Requirements:
  • Application Form
  • 1 piece of Passport size colored picture 
  • Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
  • Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
  • Original Certificate of Employment
  • Explanation Letter why she didnt attached ITR & Bank Cert/Statement
Sample Explanation Letter

-Since I am traveling with them, we also submit photocopy of our Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate of my mom, as a proof of our identity.

6 August 2018 we submit all the requirements at  Flight Center Travel Agency located at 3rd Floor,  Market Market. Waited for 5-10 working days until the text came and ready for pick up.
Flight Center

NOTE: This blog that I'm sharing to you was just based on my own experience. Your approval of visa still depends on the Consul.

No comments:

Post a Comment