Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One of a kind event

I was invited at this event and expecting to be "like a boss" or just a simple worship  but i was shocked.

I never thought that almost 1M Iglesia Ni Cristo reunites to join the GEM or "Grand Evangelical Mission" in preparation for their centennial celebration in 2014 at Quirino Grandstand.


just one of the millions

People waving their hands at helicopter for the exposure

so many INC people


I was amazed, overwhelmed, and it brought me goosebumps how religious they are i mean, just imagine where they come from to witness the event and believe me, the weather is really hot!

We didn't finish the event and we really had a hard time going home that we almost walk from UN avenue to Buendia and super heavy traffic was there ..

Still can't get over from it but Thank God that were home safe. Such a nice and memorable adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment